Based upon popular request, here are the revised (and simpler) voting instructions on how to get me to Davos to talk to world leaders about global poverty:
- Go to YouTube.com/Davos
- Click the button you see that says “Vote”.
- Select my video called “A Message to Davos”.
- When the video starts playing and you see me talking, click the green thumbs-up button underneath the video.
- When the red thumbs down button turns grey, your vote has been recorded in the server.
- You can repeat this every single day until the 15th.
You do not need to sign-up for anything or give your personal information to YouTube or the World Economic Forum.